Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I Don't Want Advice.

I get asked questions I don't know the answers to.

I go to my boss to get answers that I barely understand.

I try to remember what I'm told well enough to communicate it to other people, but it seems silly to have me as the middleman in these exchanges.

I don't care about this stuff. I don't care whether compositors get their files in Word or PDF format. Apart from being concerned for the trees, I don't care whether an Instructor's Resource Manual is printed or only released electronically.

I don't want to be here.

3 comments:

Ben said...

Just reading the phrase "Instructor's Resource Manual" makes me shiver. You have my genuine sympathy. If it hadn't been for you and the rest of our old group, I don't know what I would have done to get through those years. (Drowned my boredom and frustration in Nintendo games? Booze? Both? ;))

Holly said...

I'm told alcohol and Wii ain't a bad combo.

Chrissy said...

OMG! Yes, you need Drunk Wii Night at the Burns house!!!