Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lost Marbles = Beer Goggles

I stepped onto the subway the other day and was immediately greeted with, "Damn, you're beautiful! But you probably knew that already."

Of course, the guy turned out to have "psych issues." He proceeded to mention his many millions of dollars and the fact that he likes to drink booze. I have myself a drunk millionaire!

The next group of passengers was greeted more critically: "Crazy-looking mother fuckers." A man next to me observed, "That wasn't nearly as nice as the welcome he gave you. You got off easy."

Indeed I did.

2 comments:

LYT Mom said...

The fact that he's crazy doesn't make him wrong.

Chris said...

There's nothing quite like taking public transportation is there?? I miss taking the T everyday. Sounds like you came across a good one Hol! : )