Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My height: 5'6"

Other things I'm up to:

--Still experimenting with eye makeup. Getting OK at the eye shadow. Eyeliner still scary. If my life depended on my ability to accurately apply eyeliner, I'd be shot on sight. Also, I start to look a little like I have a black eye. Or two black eyes. And Emo.

--Sung along with a worship music CD tonight. Haven't done that in yonks (to use one of my favorite British slang terms, though I'm told most Brits find it dorky).

--I prayed a big-scary-crazy prayer.

--I mentioned the honesty and trombone already. These are biggies.

Taken all together, I'd say strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

1 comment:

Chris said...

If you're up for another lesson on the application of eye make up I'm here for you. When applying eye liner remeber to pull your eyelid slightly to make it taut then with the eyeliner slowly smudge along the lashline, this way it keeps the line thin and smudge it with a Q-tip to make the line straight and not so harsh...don't do the any bottom liner until you're comfortable with doing the top. Also eyeshow is pretty easy keep it to two colors, darker on the lid and lighter along the browline. Don't forget a light coat of mascara, wipe away excess mascara on the brush with a paper towel.