Monday, June 06, 2011

Tantrum

I don't wanna go to work tomorrow.

I didn't wanna go to work today. I was planning on it, but I honestly have a cold and didn't want to cough all over the office kitchenette. So I called in sick for non-psychosomatic reasons, and will now have an even bigger pile of work to tackle in the morning.

I don't wanna go.

I'm feeling sorry for myself. Having Sundays where I start to get bummed because the next day means going to work. Not wanting to go to sleep at night because that brings morning faster and morning means having to go to work.

Ugh. Sometimes it just weighs on a body, you know?

I feel bad complaining, because I have friends who don't have steady jobs. At the same time, if "Other people don't have jobs" is your best reason for not complaining, perhaps it's not wrong to hope for something better.

No comments: