Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I Am Not Dead

Good Evening, Ladies and Gentlemen,
I come to you after a long, unexplained absence. Sorry about that. Over the last three weeks, my activities have included, but not been limited to, the following:

-- moving across town
-- painting a room (my first time!)
-- getting paint in my hair
-- going on a Christian weekend with my mom
-- acting for - nay, starring in - a homework assignment for my friend's film class
-- plastering the seams of a temporary wall (another first!)
-- begin attending that improv class I told you all about
-- doing 8 bazillion loads of laundry, and only have about 400,000 to go.

So, I've been accumulating stories and amusing anecdotes and the deep thoughts you've come to expect, but haven't had the usual abundance of lounging time during which I could blog about it. I've kind of had a life! Crazy, huh? Don't worry, I'm still hoping to find some kind of balance between having a worthwhile existence and taking the time to tell everyone else about it.

No comments: