Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Teaser

One of my roommates, Adam, is a videographer, and he's been filming life in our house. There's talk of posting things on YouTube. Our friend Sophia is taking a film class, and she borrowed some of Adam's footage for one of her editing assignments. This was just posted. It's super-duper short, and contains the briefest of clips from Adam's interviews of us, where we talked about why we moved in here and what we're hoping for, and shots of the others practicing their various crafts. When I say super-duper short, I mean it -- it's only a minute! But it's the first of what will hopefully be a series of fun clips that I can give y'all links to on this blog. So, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3YabYHnD88

2 comments:

Marquioni said...

Thanks for that video Holly, it was so cool to finally hear and see you!! I am speechless!
Loved the music score!!
Hey, pardon my listening, (as you know english is my second language) but did you say "ugly/ theatrical"?? What is that??

Holly said...

That was "oddly theatrical." :-)