Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Eye Candy

Whaddup, peeps. Since I don't have a lot of stories to tell, I figured I'd give you something to look at to tide you over. I put some of these up on Flickr before, but was told they looked very small, so hopefully this go-round you'll actually be able to see what you're looking at. Some of these are from this past Christmas.

Here's my uncle looking like Santa. In the weeks leading up to Christmas, he likes to go up to children and say, "I know where you live."
A couple days after my hair turned red in a freak sitting-for-half-an-hour-while-my-cousin-dyed-it incident. If my posture looks wonky, it's because I'm leaning forward to pick up a present. Mom likes this shot a lot.

At first I thought this was just a picture of Annie and Casco, the family dogs, sitting by the window. Then I realized my dad is face-down on the dog bed. I don't know how to explain that to you.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anya said...

Holly, you look sexy in the red hair picture! Kind of Uma-Thurman-esque!

: )

Holly said...

Yeah, Uma gets mistaken for me all the time. I think it's starting to go to her head.

Marquioni said...

WOW! You look amazing Holly! Expectations of your fans have been totally surpassed!!