Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Incommunicado

I head out of town on Friday for a long weekend with the Fam. We'll be chillin' by a lake. As work is already pretty relaxing at the moment, I don't know if I'll feel a huge need to lounge around, although I'm pretty good at it. So we'll see if I can find fun ways to keep myself entertained. Maybe I'll sing through some Sesame Street CDs with my nephew. Not because he likes the songs, but because I do.

Have really been scrounging for reasons to stay awake at work. Took one project off a coworker's hands today to appease my conscience. Otherwise, not much else going on here.

Have my second improv show tonight. Scared again. Dealing with it. Have a couple friends coming this time. Laugh loudly, guys!

I'll probably be offline for the long weekend. I know my posts are rather infrequent anyway, but for 4 days I'll actually have a decent excuse for that.

No comments: