Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Sick, Again

I don't know what kind of game my immune system thinks it's playing.

I had some cold-cough weirdness less than two months ago, during which I lost my voice for a few days. (OK, I find laryngitis fun, I'll admit that.) I almost never get sick, but now here I am, with throat-nose weirdness. Very similar. And a little embarrassing.

Here's a good thing: They gave me a laptop at work a few weeks ago, which means I'm able to work from home, which means I don't have to get behind or use up sick days when I'm functional but germy.

I've cancelled my evening appointment, and will try to rest and recover. Here are some things I won't be doing:

Cleaning my room
Cleaning the apartment
Shopping for groceries
Filing my loose documents
Unpacking from an overnight trip and putting my duffle bag back in the basement
Putting on makeup and doing my hair
Tae-Bo (ha! like I was about to do that anyway)

No comments: