Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What a Difference a Day Makes...

...24 little hours...

Last night did a lot to improve my mood. Relational difficulties smoothed over, and an improv performance that I feel good about (and will continue to feel good about until our coach tells me to feel otherwise on Saturday). So today brings the kind of happiness that comes from relief. It's pretty nice.

In unrelated news, a coworker is leaving to study for a year in Edinburgh. I am jealous. Castles and tartan and Scottish accents. Yum.

Oh, and my voice is back! I got to do some voice-over work for my company today, and I dig doing it. I'm not allowed to be compensated in addition to my salary, so the editor has offered to bake me cookies. I'll take it! I've asked for chocolate chip. Yum.

3 comments:

Ben said...

Double congratulations on the improv performance and the voice-overs. (By the way, aren't voice-overs fun? I've never done them on a professional project like you, but I did most of the male V.O.s for my classmates' projects in Maine. Some day, I aspire to follow in the footsteps of the "In a world" guy--who died this summer.

Holly said...

Let's find a new catch phrase to call your own. This could be a fun thing to brainstorm. Any ideas?

Chrissy said...

You have a good tone for voice-overs....love that they're compensating you in cookies!