Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Things I Have Not Outgrown

Cream of Wheat
Looney Tunes
pajamas with feet
naps (actually, hated those as a kid. love 'em now.)
mooching off my parents
writing my Christmas list in October
the Muppets
letting dogs lick my face
throwing my arms in the air and saying, "Ta-da!" when people clap
wanting my mom to feel sorry for me when I'm sick
fairy tales
Disney cartoons
having crushes on movie stars
the suspicion that I really can breathe underwater
Sesame Street
wanting to be famous
the desire to please authority figures
junk food
TV
daydreaming
imagining performances when I'm not onstage
the tendency to agree with people, in an effort to be pleasant, before I realize how compromising it could be
chocolate milk
wanting to see the world
wanting to live in a castle
liking plaid
hoping for a snow day anytime between Oct. 1 and May 1
acne
wanting to be popular
being shy around cute guys
finding food in weird places hours after I've eaten (true example: eyelid)

2 comments:

Chris said...

Love this list....partly because I myself have not outgrown at least half the things on there and partly because I don't plan on ever out growing them...especially celebrity crushes and Cream of Wheat! Why would anyone want to outgrow those two things anyway?! : )

Anonymous said...

If I didnt love you before, I loves ya now! That is also my list. You have a great brain!
This is Lisa Leppek