Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hulk Mad!

Everything is annoying me! Flaky friends ("friends"). Malfunctioning technology paired with an overwhelming workload at a job I mostly appreciate for its light workload. A video where it looked like people had important things to say but I'm not sure because the "background" music was as loud as the people talking and I was so distracted I missed most of what they said.

Hulk practice being thankful now:
--That 2-week headache seems to have finally gone away. Also, I don't know if they were part of the solution, but Ben-Gay and Head-On feel really cool and I would use them just for fun.
--My roommate brought home Trader Joe's chewy chocolate chip cookies last night and I combined them with peanut butter, extra chocolate chips, and little milk to keep it from sealing my tongue to the roof of my mouth. Very, very yummy. Must repeat if possible.
--I get to watch improv tonight without the pressure of having to perform.
--I'm allowed to be angry, and the people who love me best are the ones who'll encourage it and won't be all shocked and offended that I'm human and don't appreciate being crapped on.
--There's still candy in my desk from when coworkers had leftovers after Halloween and brought them to the office. I was not shy about relieving them of their burden.
-- Getting kinda excited about upcoming holidays. Hulk like holidays.

Hulk blog done now.

2 comments:

Bro said...

I think we should adopt the Campbell family Thanksgiving policy and have the pie:person ratio be greater than one.

Anya said...

Good for you for OWNING your hulkiness! Anger = healthy (unless turned inward--then corrosive and gaseous!).
: )