Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Plaid Poncho Vindication!

I've been wearing my plaid poncho again. Some of you may remember this from a post a couple years back, wherein I was told that it was the most hideous article of clothing anyone ever dared to place on a human body. OK, slight exaggeration. But the response was negative, and folks hadn't even seen it!

Well, obviously I can take neither hints nor direct commands, because it still dwells in my closet and I still put it on. And I get compliments on it, I tell you!

What's more: I saw Jackie wearing one (albeit with a different tartan pattern) on a rerun of "That '70s Show." And she's meant to be stylish, isn't she? Well, then.

If you catch me outside over the next couple weeks, you may see it for yourself. And perhaps you'll raise your assessment from "Unthinkable!" to "Meh."

Don't be a hater.

No comments: