Thursday, November 19, 2009

Places I Want to Live

A castle
Underwater
The North Pole (not the real one -- the one with reindeer and candy-cane lamp posts)
A log cabin
A gingerbread house
One year each in --
Norway
Sweden
Netherlands
Italy
Russia
Japan
France
Hong Kong
Spain or Portugal
South America
Montreal
India
Africa (sub-Saharan)
North Africa
New York
Chicago
St. Louis

Australia
Salzburg
Heidelburg

Antarctica
Mongolia

Hong Kong
...and I'd like to get a decent handle on the languages of each while I live there.
Alaska
Scotland
A modernized cave
In my own little red house where I can rake leaves and chop wood and have a fireplace and have people over.

5 comments:

Helen said...

Irkutsk! You missed it. It should have been on your list.

Holly said...

That's for when I take over the world with a roll of the dice.

And thanks for letting me know that I misspelled "languages." Maybe I should master English first, huh?

Marquioni said...

Holly , I hope my city is on that list too! Let me know if ever you come south of the world!

Holly said...

Marco, how could I not let you know :-)?

Marquioni said...

:)!