Saturday, August 07, 2010

The Price of Fame

My pastor has a blog (Not the Religious Type, found in the right-hand column here). It includes links to some of his readers' own blogs, and yesterday I sent in a link to my own. Because there's now at least a small chance that folks will be wandering over here (even if it's just out of morbid curiosity), I've deleted a number of the posts that had been written because I needed to vent, and might not be that helpful to the population at large.

Just wanted my current readers (both of you) to know what was up, and to declare that I've done more writing and posting than the adjusted numbers would indicate. I still want credit for all that.

2 comments:

Marquioni said...

I hope you didn´t erase some of your first all time classic posts Holly!! :)Love those!

Holly said...

No worries, it was mostly a handful from the past several months. The Early Works of Holly can still be found in the archives :-).