Sunday, January 14, 2007

Taking It Easy

Hey Everybody,
As part of this process of learning to enjoy God and enjoy life and figure out what would be fun to do, I'm going to release myself from the pressure to post on this blog regularly. You probably thought I had done that already, since I've been so sporadic about it for the last month or two, but it's taken a while for my mind to catch up to my actions (or lack thereof). I meant to post more, and felt a little bad about not doing so.
Your expectations have probably lowered by this point anyway, but I thought you deserved more formal notification. I might end up posting six times a day now, or I might not do anything for several months. The point is that I don't want to make any promises, because I'm not the one in the driver's seat.
I'll be out there, buying clothes, skipping church small group meetings, and trying not to feel guilty about any of it. I hope you all have your own kind of fun, too.
Thanks for reading and hanging in there with me,
Holly

1 comment:

liz hughes said...

i skip church small group meetings and buy clothes, too. in fact, i think i did both yesterday. we're so bad!