Saturday, February 13, 2010

Four Out of Five Ain't Bad

Change, baby!

The tiniest things make the difference between happening and not happening. Over the last few weeks, the right tiny things fell into place and look to be bringing about the kind of change I've been waiting for for the last ten years. I'm not making any predictions yet, but am instead determined to enjoy the present and enjoy the process. But I can't pretend it hasn't occurred to me that this could change everything, and hoo boy, is that exciting.

It would allow me to be an Actress, Musician, Writer, and Comedian. No Princess promises yet, but the thought that I could even get to have all four of those creative outlets at once is amazing enough. I'll take it!

And I'll keep you all posted. Sorry for being a bit vague about it at the moment. I may be approaching the point where I have to ditch the anonymity, and let my blog, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and personal selves meet. I'll be Out There, last name and all, for the world to see and judge, and I may have to delete some of the posts and tweets that could hurt people's feelings. I'm up for letting myself look ugly as long as it's real, but there's a lot to be said for consideration and discretion. That should be an interesting balance to strike.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. For now, just know that fun is a-stirrin' in Hollyland, and the world at large could benefit (or be appalled) in the near future!

4 comments:

Bro said...

I would say that many people could benefit from being appalled. Let it out! And don't forget to call me if you've written a bit part for a gigantic blond dipshit.

Holly said...

Of course! Though I may save the juiciest references to gigantic blond dipshits for my tell-all autobiography.

Chrisy said...

I'm really excited and happy for you Holly!! Just don't forget all the little people when you make it big! Or you could totally forget them and just remember me!! HA!

Holly said...

I'll need someone to help me dress for the Oscars, Chris :).