Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm Gonna SUE My Ass!

Several rumors are about to be started about me, by me, as I think of them. Here's what I've got so far:

Holly is not my real name. I can't tell you what my real name is, because it's so secret even I don't know it.

I smell faintly of tuna.

Even my very limited creativity can be directly attributed to absinthe. And literal green fairies who visit my room when I try to sleep. They leave turds.

I'm a quiet, polite neighbor who keeps to herself.
Corollary: Pets and deliverymen have been reported missing after last being seen near my home.

I give raisins on Halloween.

I used freelance musicianship as a front for laundering miniscule amounts of money.

I've been photographed romping on the beach with Owen Wilson and Matthew McConaughey -- and I had cellulite! Tabloids have declared me unforgiveably fat. Although I was labelled a "mystery woman," no one suspected either actor of actually dating me.

No comments: