Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Big Brother


I believe I've mentioned before that my little brother is, in fact, significantly larger than I. Twice my body mass. It's occurred to me recently, however, that you may have been left wondering, "How does such a size difference manifest itself, exactly? Are his arms twice as thick? Are his teeth twice as long? Is his head twice as dense?" (Yes, no, yes.)

Bro is concerned about Internet security, so he's asked that I not post pictures and names here. But he didn't say anything about artistic renderings. Thus, I've created a visual aid for your benefit. It's not scientific in its accuracy, but it'll at least give you a mental picture when I do posts about family holidays.

Here you go!

2 comments:

Ben said...

Wow, he looks just like my brother! Amazing resemblance.

Anonymous said...

Where are my kneecaps, sis?