Monday, June 01, 2009

Busy Bee

Hi Everybody,
I know, I'm not posting a ton at the moment. I've been quite busy! Some fun stuff. It's just that it happened to come together in a big clump, at least temporarily. So you can be happy for me with all my neat activities (and perhaps have a good chuckle at the thought of me trying some of them), here's some of what I'm up to:

Public speaking class at church
Singing lessons
Improv (you knew that one already, though)

See? I'm pushing on different doors to see what happens. And there's other stuff in my future. I'm doing a movement/dance/physical theater camp-for-grown-ups kind of thing for a week in July. And I'm thinking some regular, dramatic, non-improv acting classes could be really fun.

So, basically anything that involves an audience is intriguing to me. Well, not everything. I probably won't try pole dancing anytime soon. But it's pretty obvious that that falls into a different category: activities that would actually make me some money.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, it would appear we have arrived at a place where seeing oneself as making money as a pole dancer is a sign of positive self esteem. Well if that isn't a mind bending concept. Good luck with the less insalubrious stage work!

Holly said...

Wow, "insalubrious"... I had to look that up!