Friday, February 29, 2008

Killing Cereal

We had snacks at work again today.

Snacks snacks snacks snacks snacks snacks snacks .

Which brings me to a little promise I made last week and quickly forgot about: To tell you how my coworkers and I decided Ben could be serial killer. I'd sent around this link:
http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz

Feel free to take the quiz. I got 7 out of 10 (not bad!). It shows pictures of serial killers and computer programming language inventors, and you have to guess who's who. We were talking about the pictures, and Chris says Ben fits the profile -- smart, white, polite.

Ben, concerned and wondering whether he should be offended, says, "You think I look like a computer programmer?"

1 comment:

Marquioni said...

I think the question is: what do computer programmers have in common with serial killers to make people confuse them? Could it be the messy hair or the blood shot eyes? Or maybe the cold mechanical lifeless tasks they embrace?