Monday, February 04, 2008

The Picture My Mom Likes

We interrupt our series of Things That May Be Obvious to You But Were Revelations to Me, But Hey, at Least I Learned Them Eventually, Right? to bring you the first pictures on this blog! Because I know what you've been thinking: Boy, that Holly sure is smart, funny, spiritual, and lots of other flattering adjectives that she's too lazy to type about herself. But, is she hot?

The answer is yes. Duh. But because I believe in letting you think for yourselves, I'll post some photos and you can decide. I also believe in helping people, though, so I'll help you decide: You think I'm pretty.

OK, here we go...




And so you can see, here's my natural hair color, next to the cousin who's responsible for the red:




We're baking cookies!

OK, these images are looking awfully small, and I don't know how to make them larger without them getting all pixel-y. So, you can't see any of this very well. Sorry, still working out all this tech stuff.

3 comments:

sylvia said...

hi Holly. its good to see you writing again. i've been trying to get back into it a little. we'll see how long it lasts! anyway, i can't see your pics! i mean, i've seen them, but they're not showing up here. may i suggest posting them via flickr.com? i heart flickr. :) that's how i get mine on blogger. happy february to you.

Marquioni said...

One of the most anticipated moments of blogger history, and I can´t see the pictures! All I get is a square with a red x in it! Does anyone else have this problem or know how to solve it? Do you see the images on your blog Holly?

Holly said...

Heck. I can see the pictures when I view my blog, but it appears I'm the only one who can. That doesn't do much good, does it? Maybe I'll try that flickr thing. Sorry, everybody!