Saturday, February 23, 2008

Maybe I'm Janice

Have I done a Muppet post yet?

A girl I used to work with sent me photocopied pages from a book she owns called Sesame Street: Unpaved. She did it because of the recent presidential primaries; there's a particular Muppet she thinks looks like Mitt Romney. Can you guess who it is? I'll tell you at the end of the post.

Anyway, I had this Muppet's picture up in my cube, and Ben (the serial killer) comes over and we talk for a bit. Then he says, "I'm looking at this picture, and I'm looking at you..."
"Do you think I look like him?"
"Not completely. Your eyes aren't flat. And your face isn't fuzzy"

Don't let that throw you off in your guessing, folks. Ben also thought I resembled the computer wallpaper I had a couple months ago. It was a picture of a polar bear.

I do bear a few resemblances to a Muppet, though they're not necessarily physical. I like to sing and dance, and I've always wanted to be on a variety show. I'd like to take Manhattan someday. If I'm ever in a rock band, I'd want it to be the Electric Mayhem.

I think if I were to have a crush on a Muppet, I might pick Rolf. Although Animal could be a very fun date.

OK, ready to find out who's on my cube wall? It's Guy Smiley. Raise your hand if you called it!

2 comments:

Marquioni said...

Oh no I was betting on Fozzie bear! How about favorite muppet song? Mine is "The rainbow connection" by kermit the frog.
But there is definitely a Guy Smiley thing about you!

Holly said...

Oh man, I don't know if I could pick a favorite song. There are so many...