Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hooray November!

This month has just risen in my estimation, for today I was made aware that November is National Peanut Butter Lovers' Month. How glorious. One more thing to be thankful for on the twenty-third.

In other news, my life in Gastronomical Neverland continued with last night's fare: pizza made from a mini-bagel (topping: cut-up hot dog), cooked in the toaster oven. It was followed by one of many recent enjoyable evenings spent viewing classic Warner Brothers cartoons on DVD. There is one possible danger to watching too many of these, though, and that is that my self-esteem will fall when I don't get wolf whistles and ah-oo-gah sound effects when I walk down the street; Bugs Bunny got them every time he put on lipstick. Oh wait, that's my problem -- I don't wear lipstick. I'm sure that if I did, men's eyes would shoot six inches out of their sockets. That's the kind of thing I should be going for in church, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure Bugs Bunny wore heels of some sort too, didn't he? And I'm pretty sure I've never seen you wear heels, right?

Sean

Holly said...

*forehead smack!*