Friday, November 17, 2006

Office Space

I've avoided discussing specifics about my job on this blog so far. I've also avoided, for the most part, the subject of my career aspirations. This is because my boss, who is also my friend, reads this blog.

But she ain't my boss no more.

She's now a free woman, having chosen a life of non-boss-ness. Which means she's free to read about all kinds of stuff to do with my job and my career, and I'm free to write about it. Yay! Now I can talk about truck driving school, clown college, Blaine! beauty school, and all the other things I dream about when I'm fast asleep in my cubicle.

In the meantime, my coworkers and I took advantage of our weekly Friday 2pm Snack Time to come up with some slogans for our little group:

"We fix your mistakes."
"We get the job done... when it counts."
"We don't know how far is 'too far' anymore."
"Achieving Goals Through Lowered Standards"
"Overcoming Traditional Notions of Success"
"Redefining accomplishment since 2002."
"Who else are you going to call?"
"Limboing the Quality Bar"
"We know better."
"We've been managed better than you."
"Groupspeak is not a virtue."


You are strongly encouraged to add to this list. Former Boss (FB), the guys and I are especially eager to hear from you on this one!

No comments: