Saturday, October 07, 2006

Comments About Comments

Well, the sneaky, underhanded people who try to trick you into buying things have found my blog. I've begun getting anonymous comments asking me to email these mystery people directly. I will not publish them, nor will I respond.

To everyone out there who actually reads my blog, though, I love hearing from you. The more comments, the happier I am. Don't feel like you have to be witty or clever, either. I just like a response. I get so excited when people tell me they actually read this thing, and I'm not just sending words out there into a cosmic void. I love interacting with an audience, whether it's live or in the time-delayed realm of the blog. So don't be shy. Just don't tell me you have a great way for me to make money by allowing you to advertise.

No comments: