Friday, October 20, 2006

I'm a Brick (da-dit, daaa dut) House

I am mighty-mighty. Know how I know? It's because I broke my toothbrush while I was brushing. I had no idea my powers were so great. This weekend I might safety-pin a bath towel around my neck and try to fly off the roof of our house.

Or maybe it's not my arms, but my teeth that are strong. In which case I'll be one of those crazy old people who pulls boats and trains with their teeth to celebrate their 100th birthdays. Maybe I can open beer bottles with my teeth. Wouldn't that be cool/scary? Oh, I'd probably need a tattoo to go with that skill...

I'm trying to think of anything else special that I can do, but all I'm coming up with is ia list of stuff I can't do: roll my Rs (or, for the brass players out there, flutter tongue), wiggle my ears, balance a spoon on my nose -- I can't even wink without contorting half my face, which eliminates an entire facial language I wish I could speak. I can't really tie balloons (although I blow them up very well -- once blew up a full-size air mattress manually). Can't juggle or do the splits, but I can throw and catch a baseball.

Gotta run and go get a haircut. We'll see how good I am at that.

1 comment:

Orion Count Drulzelot said...

Running? Or at cutting hair?